Friday, July 8, 2011

A Big Thank You to All of You

Darling Friends,

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for your especially kind words regarding my post about my friend, Claire.  Your support and warmth was greatly appreciated and treasured, and it has kept me smiling throughout this week.  Please never forget the power of words, as yours meant the absolute world to me. 

If I could, I would hug each and every one of you because you are all fantastic in my eyes.

Thank you again and with great love,

Meg

PS. Have a great weekend where you are :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meg, I fell behind in my blog reading and just read your last post. It was beautifully written and your friend Claire sounds like an awesome lady to know (I've always loved the name Claire!). Your stories together sound so great and I can only imagine how tough the loss was for you. My dad has been fighting cancer for the past 8 months and it's a really tough road. But I think the best thing is to enjoy the good times and remember happy memories as you have done here! Claire would be so impressed with your sewing prowess just this year alone!

    Thanks for being goofy, makes for a great read! I'm a goof myself even though it probably doesn't come across in the blog that way ;)

    ReplyDelete