Sunday, August 28, 2011

A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT OMG


September 30. New York City.  Make it happen, Friends!

*EDIT* MENA TROTT IS COMING, YA'LL!!!!!  This is a very big deal. For reals.

We are targeting a late morning/early afternoon picnic in the one and only Central Park, fabric shopping (because we are all fashionistas, of course), and then dinner someplace amazing.

If you are game, leave a comment with a good email address to reach you at, and we will be sending you the details :)


Happy Sunday!!

8 comments:

  1. I hate you all.

    You know that, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best. Flippin'. Video!! LOVE!!

    Can't go. Shizznit! Feeling a bit of jealousy for you three. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to go if I can so please let me know about arrangements etc...very excited! My email is soo dot edwards at googlemail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOT, WOOT, WOOT! I am SO EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah, I work on Fridays, but maybe I can sneak away for some fabric fun with you gals! Email me at wildcatspow at gmail dot com. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous... I'll be in Cleveland...

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOUR VIDEO IS KILLING ME.

    (word verification: phantabs. as in, this is going to be PHANTABulous.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dagnabit I'll be in America but I'll be in LA and we're heading home that day. I'll be sure to wave at you all when I'm on the plane home. You's all best have a damn fine day! :)

    ReplyDelete