Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, my darling friends!!


There are some things I positively must share with you:

The Downton Abbey Name Generator is amazing.  I would now like to be referred to as Lady Zara, Countess of Bog Head.


DOWNTON ABBEY PAPER DOLLS (Mr. Pamuk included)

Gertie has a new Craftsy course: The Starlet Suit Jacket - it looks fantastic!

Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts in the film version of August: Osage County?  I just got chills.

Are the TCM: Classic Film Festival & Road to Hollywood film screenings coming to a city near you? Chicago is getting "The Birds"... which I will be skipping because we have a lot of pigeons in the city and frankly, I have enough issues with them already.

How to make and use piping - a fabulous thing to know!

Rock stars with their parents

...and also from LIFE magazine: Christian Dior: LIFE covers the Birth of the 'New Look'


Have a fantastic weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant links! Happy Friday, my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, well done, your ladyship!

    Most sincerely,

    Lady Lettice
    Countess of Withiel Florey

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dearest Lady Zara,

    It is with the greatest appreciation that I viewed "Rockstars and Their Parents". Thank you most sincerely for providing this fascinating and charming link.

    With My Fondest Regard,

    Lady Jocasta, Viscountess Sheepy Parva

    ReplyDelete
  4. That letter to Christian Bale was pretty amazing. Thanks for the links!

    I hold you in the highest esteem,

    Lady Georgina, Countess of Steeple Bumpstead

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must thank you for a most pleasurable interlude,

    Lady Imogen, Baroness Throcking

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't seen Downton Abbey, but I had to go get my name. :) Lady Honora, Marchioness of Blackadder

    Blackadder, now that's a show I know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And you may call me Lady Imogen, Marchioness of Weobly Marsh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, Newsies. I know much of it by heart, which I freely admit.

    Very sincerely yours,
    Lady Alice, Dowager Countess of Lower Peover

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never even heard of the movie Newsies before today and now I NEED to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I've just given you a blog award - head over to my blog to check it out! :)
    Yours truly,
    Lady Zara, Countess of Wetwang

    ReplyDelete