Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Friday!!!

Happy Friday, my friends! 

Here are some things that are helping me to keep my sanity while we wrap up our fiscal year at work:

The most adorable piglet EVER.


I leave for vacation in two glorious weeks and I am definitely checking out all these tips from LearnVest (especially the ones on packing - eep!) before I go.  I'm also taking some pointers from this Yes and Yes article because I love traveling cheaply and comfortably.

I LOVE honey.  I have a problem and definitely consume more than my dentist would like, so this round up of delightful honey pots and accessories is a delicious guilty pleasure.

I totally cried.

I get to see the Bloggess TOMORROW.  So. Very. Excited.  I hope she lets me hug her.

I think I need a mini tricorn hat to wear while I am dusting the apartment. It's only appropriate.

Good gracious - I would love to make a snazzy little jacket out of this fabric and complete it with black piping.

Are you a Chaos Muppet or an Order Muppet?

It's Graduation Season!!


What have you got planned for this weekend?  Let me know in the comments!

XOXO! 

6 comments:

  1. I've sort of already had my weekend--a friend was here to stay the last couple nights before starting a work placement, to which I am driving her out in the morning--so I'll be catching up on work, doing some sewing hopefully(!), and so on, dull stuff, etc.

    I love that newspaper fabric! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekend it's going to be punk .mlol I have an assignment to finish, a sewing project to photograph and a festival to attend... X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have great weekend too, we are off camping festival style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. as i like to wear sparkly devil horns or fuzzy bunny ears when i dust, i'm gonna go with chaos muppet. i highly recommend cleaning costumes.

    i'm running around this weekend, but sunday promises relaxation. are you vacation sewing???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay vacation! And I'm all in favour of hats of any kind!

    ReplyDelete