Thursday, March 14, 2013

New York, New York!

Hello my Darlings!  Just a quick note to see if any of you lovelies living in NYC might be up for a mid-afternoon get together on Monday, March 25?  I'll be in the city celebrating Mama Grand's birthday, and I booked a late flight so I would have time to catch up with some of you before I left!

Let me know if you are interested in meeting up for some coffees and chit-chat :)

XOXO,
Meg

PS I am moved in and have been sewing a little bit!  More posts to come on that later, once the dust settles and I find my camera...

10 comments:

  1. Darn, I won't be in NYC till Wednesday. Just missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great!! I could probably get into the city by late afternoon. Maybe I could join the group at some point. Would love to try! Please keep in touch, and I'll keep an eye out for updates as the date approaches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOO Jealous! Say hello to Mood for me. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to finally meet you! I work during the day, but I'll see what I can do. :) --Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have I mentioned that my office is right near the Garment District? ;-) Let me know what your day looks like and I'll be happy to join the fun (or help instigate it).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleased that you've got the move behind you and can settle back to normal. Or normalish, there's not really a normal is there. Hoping to see some of that awesome sewing soon too. Have fun in NYC, it's a place on my to see list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah! I work on Mondays! I miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn! Might be able to make it in the evening if you're still hanging out, but I'm starting a new job next week, so not sure! Hope you and MG tear up the town!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meg, I wish I could join you but I'll be miles away with my own mom and dad. Boo. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete