Monday, May 13, 2013

Me Made May: Days 8-13

Friends, it's been an epic May so far!

Wednesday, May 8:

A complete Colette outfit!


My Lizzie and I celebrated the warm weather by taking photos outside, which was rather enjoyable ... especially when Lizzie is shouting commands at me.  POSE.  SMILE.  STAND UP STRAIGHT.


I can't keep my eyes open because I'm laughing so hard.  


Thursday, May 9


I decided to combine two rarely worn items and I rather like how they came together!

Laughing. So. Hard.


Posing because the photographer demanded it.  


Thursday night:

This dress.  No photos exist because I was soaked through by the time I got home - whoops!

Friday, May 10


There is no explanation for this face other than it was incredibly cold and I would not put down the pashmina.


 Friday night:

Friends, it has been an incredibly long time since I went out on a date.  On Wednesday, I panicked and emailed the darling Michelle and begged for help on choosing what to wear.  She advised me to be comfortable and wear something red.  She suggested these two dresses: the Most Comfortable Dress Ever and the Love Story Dress.   

I followed her guidance to a T.  I made Simplicity 2369 with some leftover red polka dot knit in my stash.

It was a complete win.


This dress was perfect for drinks and dancing, and I do believe my date liked it as well :)


Saturday, May 11



Saturday night found me at a housewarming/birthday party in my favorite Sailor pants.  

It also found me on the floor with my girlfriends singing Bohemian Rhapsody.


Sunday, May 12

LAUNDRY DAY WOOOOOO!

Bottoms: Cut off and many times repaired sweatpants


It ain't pretty, but it's practical for carrying laundry up and down the back stairs.

Monday, May 13

Pants: Simplicity 3688 (new)

Oh, look!  Another pair of 3688 pants!

(and my bestie's knees.  Hi Stephy!)


I love this pattern so much.  I'm definitely seeing a plaid version happening in the somewhat near future.

Thirteen days in and no repeats yet!  I'm hoping to complete the whole month with fresh outfits everyday, but we'll see how I'm feeling once the end of the month rolls around :)

Have a marvelous night, all!  

XOXO,
Meg

20 comments:

  1. What wonderful photos!!! Talk about fun! I've loved seeing your outfits too, and the are too many stars to pick just one....but....if I had to, the one tha stays most in my memory is your gorgeous yellow and plaid circle skirt, love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that polka dot dress - you look fabulous my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your outfits! I imagine to myself that I actually live one apartment over and I'm seeing you every day...I think you would be such a fun neighbor :)
    And yes, yes, you must make these plaid pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great dress! glad to hear the date went well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sailor pants!! And oooooh a daaate. I hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfits, and you look like you are having so much fun! Way to go for getting out there on a date... I must confess I would have been terrified as it has been ages, but you looked lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these pictures of you laughing - sums you up to a T :)

    Also: SMOKING HOT RED WRAP DRESS, OW OW OW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous outfits and beautiful smile Meg! The chevron Ginger and smocking hot dress are huge favourites of mine ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So impressed with the variety in your me-made wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeehaw! I pink puffy heart your polka dot dress - SASSY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome week, of course my favorite is the polka dot dress, you look amazing! The chevron Ginger is awesome, too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. STOP BEING SO CUTE AND GORGEOUS! YAY BABES!

    I wanna meet you! I need to come to USA MORE OFTEN!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! You're killing the crap out of MMMay13! I'm so eager to hear all about your weekend! You rock the dots off that red wrap dress! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. um, hot n feisty in all things, but oh my god HAWT in your date dress!!!! that over the shoulder shot is the bomb (and i haz the same 20 dolla ikea rug in my boudoir. god bless ikea).

    ReplyDelete
  15. First of all!! Va va vavoom! Love that red flirty dress! you look great!! and second of all! I want your sailor pants!! I WANT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These photos are TOO PERFECT-- I love how happy you look! And DUDE. I bet your date was blown away-- you look hot hot HOT in that red dress!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of your makes are fantastic, I'm so impressed. But what impresses me the most is you! the smiles, the laughs, the poses - you make your photos so alive! Love it!

    ReplyDelete