Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Return of the 30:60 Challenge

Friends, in an effort to ward off the chill of March and April, as well as conquer many of the projects that I've been admiring on Pinterest/cutting out and leaving in dusty piles/dreaming of for months, I'm bringing back my 30:60 challenge starting March 1.  30 projects, 60 days.  This time, I'm not just limiting myself to scraps.  I plan on mostly working from my stash, aside from a few projects that call for fabric shopping (and minimal shopping at that).

I decided to revist the challenge after noticing how many projects still get used regularly.  It was definitely a good motivator to get things done, and I reflect on it often when I use/wear these favorites:

 
The lavender sachets (these still smell fantastic!)
 


 








 

 
I've already got a list going of projects that I definitely want to tackle in the next 60 days, but I think I am most excited about the first one.  Stay tuned for 30:60 starting March 1 and lasting through April 30!
 
XOXO,
Meg

9 comments:

  1. that nautical skirt! i second sarah. Megtastic Forever,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to say then that I'm mailing a package today that will only contribute to that stash of yours! I can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lurve you. Include your address that I can send things to you because I have lots of goodies for yooooooooooou. XOXO!!

      Delete
  3. This is an awesome idea!!! I'm gonna copy you! Is that OK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Please join me in this mad adventure!!

      Delete
  4. This is such a great challenge. Rock it girl, I wish I had the time to do it!

    ReplyDelete