Saturday, April 12, 2014

30:60 Project 15: Pajama Pants!

Friends, I have been sorely lacking in comfortable lounging clothes so far this year.  Thankfully, my dear friend, Lisette, sent me New Look 6160, and I knew that the pants were exactly what I wanted.  I just needed the perfect fabric.  The fabulous Sally of the Quirky Peach brought an amazing flannel print to the Chicagoland meetup, and I was lucky enough to being it home with me!

Voila! Pajama pants for lounging at all hours.


I used some ribbon and elastic from my stash for the tie, so we're going to consider this a stashbusting project.


The pants are definitely a little long, but that's how I like them.  Short pajama pants are the bane of my existence, and I usually end up chopping those into shorts.  Shorts or pants.  I don't really do capri pajama pants.


A close up of the print.  IT'S SO FABULOUS, and reminds me very much of my favorite summer dress.  


Many thanks to Sally and Lisette for their marvelous generosity that led to these oh-so-comfortable lounging pants!!

XOXO,
Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment