Sunday, February 5, 2017

Daily Action: Celebrate the Victories, No Matter How Small

Picture found here



Friends, I'm not going to lie - I definitely went into this weekend with a bit of doom and gloom, especially remembering the events of last weekend...but some good things have happened. A federal judge overturned the travel ban, and then a federal appeals court denied the request for immediate reinstatement. Also, #grabyourwallet seems to be making headway in the retail industry.

So I'm going to spend the rest of this weekend celebrating these victories by working my second job (which I love), planning the huddle I'm hosting this week, and getting coffee from my local coffee shop. Also, possibly a book from my amazing local bookstore. Oh, and some Tim-Tams from my local grocery if they have them in stock.

Also, I'll be watching this again, I'm sure (because laughter is important).

Enjoy the rest of your weekends, friends!
XOXO,
Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment