Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Daily Action: Call Your Favorite Hotel About Soap

Friends, I love to travel, and I especially love using the fabulous little soaps that are provided to me at hotels. I try and use up what I open, but every once in awhile, a tiny bar of soap will get left behind. I had no idea that some hotels were involved in rebatching until I read this article on Clean the World





You can search for their hotel partners (for instance, I searched for Hiltons), and see if your favorite location is involved with the program. You can also view their "soap stats":





It's an amazing program, and the Top Performers have been making an incredible impact:


If you're a frequent traveler, or if you regularly visit a hotel or bed and breakfast location, or even a cruise ship, check out this list and see if your location participates in the program. If they aren't listed, give them a call! Your favorite destination might not be aware of the program, and may be willing to give it a shot.

XOXO, and as Rick Steves says, "keep on travelin'!"

Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment